To Register online:
1. When using online registration please use the Head Coaches' Information (Name, Email, Address, etc.) Do not use a Booster parents information. There will be information sent to this email that is for coaches only.
2. Quantity indicates how many athletes you will have performing for that division.
Example: All Girl Stunt - you will have 5 quantity. If you have two teams competing in All Girl Stunt - you will have 10 quantity. If there are more than 9 teams registered in a division, the State Office will split that division into a small and large division. The split will be determined based on the natural break of those teams entered. Coaches will be notified of this on the Preliminary Order of Performance.
3. You will register your team according to your assigned Division.
Please refer to the State 2023 Division Page if you are unsure.
Please note that this has changed from 2022. Division 3 and 4 are now on Saturday!
Elementary/Junior High (schools 8th grade and under) - Session 1 (Friday)
Division 3 and 4 Schools- Session 2 (Saturday)
Combined Divisions - Session 3 (Saturday)
Division 1 and 2 Schools - Session 4 (Saturday)
3. You will be required to indicate your SCHOOL NAME under Special Instructions. This is also the area you can include extra coaches names and or Soloist Names. If you have changes later - please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Payments are handled through PayPal (credit card),, Purchase Order, or Booster Club Check.
- If paying by P. O., please email a copy of the P. O. to (email@example.com) or faxed to the State Tournament Office 480-718-8663.
- If you are paying by PayPal (credit card) after the online registration - please call:
Gene at 480-873-0605. Please have credit card including billing zip code ready.
- Booster Club Checks can be mailed to: PO Box 72077 Phoenix, AZ 85050
5. After Registration is complete:
Look for an email from our Web Store. This is your invoice. If you need to update your information or changes your numbers - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions on billing or payments? Contact Gene:
Regular Registration. Price is $40.00 per participant per event. Registration must be received by February 3 (5pm) and paid for.
State 2023 was amazing. Our website has the results for 2023 and a link to our Shirt Vendor. See you next year!
Join us on Social Media for video of the event!