To Register online:
1. When using online registration please use the Head Coaches Information (Name, Email, Address, etc.) Do not use a Booster parents information. There will be information sent to this email that is for coaches only.
2. Quantity indicates how many athletes you will have performing for that division. Example: All Girl Stunt - you will have 5 quantity. If you have two teams competing in All Girl Stunt - you will have 10 quantity.
3. You will register your team according to your assigned Division. Please refer to State 2022 Division Page if you are unsure.
Elementary/Junior High (schools 8th grade and under) - Session 1 (Friday)
Division 3 and 4 Schools- Session 2 (Friday)
Division 2 Schools - Session 3 (Saturday)
Combined Divisions - Session 4 (Saturday)
Division 1 Schools - Session 5 (Saturday)
3. You will be required to indicate your SCHOOL NAME under Special Instructions. This is also the area you can include extra coaches names and or Soloist Names. If you have changes later - please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Payments are handled through PayPal (credit card), , Purchase Order, or Booster Club Check. If paying by
P. O., a hard copy of the P. O. forwarded by email (email@example.com) or faxed to the State Tournament Office 480-718-8663.
If you are paying by PayPal (credit card) after the online registration - please call:
Gene @602-579-0925 to pay. Please have credit card including billing zip code ready.
5. After Registration is complete:
Look for an email from our Web Store. This is your invoice. If you need to update your information or changes your numbers - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions on billing or payments? Contact Gene:
Regular Registration. Price is $40.00 per participant per event. Registration must be received by February 4 (5pm) and paid for.
Early registration opens August 15. Register by September 30 for the best rates!