General Coaches Information:
- Registrations will only be accepted at our web-store online this year (no paper registrations). If you need assistance in registering, please contact Erin at 602-432-5220 or email@example.com.
- If changes are needed to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make them through the web-store. We will send a new confirmation.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email. Please verify the registration is correct and contact us if changes need to be made. Payment or hard copy PO must be made within two weeks or the registration will be void. Credit card payment must be made at time of registration.
- All registrations are completely refundable until January 6, 2022. After January 6, only changes will be accepted.
- Registrations close on February 3, 2023 at 5pm. All changes or additions to numbers must be made by this date. No exceptions.
- Preliminary order of performances will be sent out via email by February 6, 2023 - no changes in divisions will be made for any reason. You may inform us of drops in numbers but this will not change your division.
- There must be three teams entered in a division for that division to make. Coaches will be contacted by February 3, 2023 if a division will not compete.
- Splits into large and small categories are dependent on the teams registered. Once there are 9 teams entered in a division, the division will be split at the natural break for large and small. Coaches will be notified of these splits via the Preliminary Order of Performance emailed by February 6th. Division 3 and 4 schools will compete together (in JV and AGS) until there are 3 or more teams in both Division 3 and 4 in the same division.
- All teams must follow USA Cheer rules/NF Handbook for 2022-2023 and all policies set forth on www.statecheer.com and in our Coaches Handbook (emailed to registered head coaches).
We encourage all teams to use original and appropriate material. There is not a penalty for using camp material however, representatives from cheer companies may be judging the tournament.
MyRemix will be providing the Music/Sound once again for this year’s Tournament. Your music must be downloaded onto your device so that it plays in “Airplane” mode. For your convenience, there is a “Cheer Music Player” app available for free from the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Speaker devices will be available at each station in the Warm Up area. Remember, - US Copyright law states, ‘No teams are permitted to create a remix, mash-up or melody without proper written authorization from the copyright owners”.